|Department||2-3 BLD: Casman Building Project Group|
|Location||Fort McMurray, |
POSITION: Administrate Assistant - Casman Building
REPORTS TO: General Manager
JOB FAMILY: Internal Service
Although we may not be immediately hiring for this advertised position, we are always looking for highly motivated individuals with experience in the construction industry to join our team. We will keep your resume/application information on file in consideration for future opportunities.
The Administrative Assistant provides technical and office administrative assistance. The incumbent shall have a demonstrated ability to keep fiscal and statistical records, ledgers and files, and provide information correctly and concisely, orally and in writing. As a primary contact for the business unit, the Administrative Assistant uses strong communication skills to listen, ascertain needs, and communicate accurate information concerning process and job updates. The incumbent will employ a demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize job responsibilities in a structured work environment, and works under occasional time pressures and may experience conflicting priorities at these times.
· Equipment used: computer, printer, scanner, photocopier, fax, and calculator
· Authority to purchase services and supplies for office needs and make purchases on behalf of field staff according to established procedures
· Setup and issue of purchase orders, change orders, contracts and letters of intent
· Manage filing system for paper documents
· Organize and track drawings and job notes
· Photocopy, fax, file & order office supplies
· Generate “To-Do” lists for job finishing details
· Prepare meeting notes and minutes
· Compile timesheets
· Review job costs to ensure items are coded correctly
· Prepare project binders
· Ensure that progress billings, extras and back charges are supplied to Billing staff for processing
· Prepare invoices for payment with coding and checking of billed rate versus contract
· Interact daily with employees, and occasionally with external clients
· Perform other duties as assigned of a similar nature or level.
· Familiarity with general office procedures, experience with Timberline preferred but training can be provided
· Ability to analyze, willingness to follow established procedures, strong keyboarding skills
· Completion of technical computer training in the Microsoft Office Professional Suite and three (3) years of administrative office experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
© 2014 Casman Group of Companies